What is Paramics Microsimulation?
Paramics Microsimulation is state of the art traffic modelling software to enable transport professionals to design, evaluate and present amazing solutions.
The easiest and quickest microsimulation product to use
Paramics Microsimulation offers:
• fast network construction, editing, visualisation and simulation
• fewer parameters required for calibration than other products
• streamlined workflow to match users project workflow
• easy to understand outputs for clients
Tried and tested, time and again
Originally developed by SIAS Ltd, Paramics Microsimulation has been at the forefront of microsimulation since the 1990s.
S-Paramics (the original) and Paramics Discovery (the new) have been used on thousands of transport planning projects for over 20 years. They have been used to:
• design and test major extensions to the M74 and M8 motorways in Scotland
• test innovative ATM schemes on the M25 in London
• plan major events including the 2014 Ryder Cup
A unique synergy between transport planning and software development
Our transport planning heritage and the experience gained by our modelling team is utilized to shape the ongoing development of our products and ensure they truly meets the needs of transport planners.
As principal users of our own products, our transport consultants are ideally placed to offer a range of services to our customers including support, training and auditing.
Paramics Microsimulation is a software division of SYSTRA Ltd.